This agreement is made between Optimum Talent Management Consultancy (OptimumTMC) a recruitment agency henceforth known as “Agency:” and you a prospective job seeker hence forth known as “Employee”.
This agreement is made to establish a relationship between the Agency and the Employee, with regard to the Agency’s efforts to secure employment for the employee, both permanent and temporary.
• To maintain updated resume and / or contact information for Employee, and to provide the said information to any interested companies.
• To allow Employee access to any job listings Agency provided, whether on a job website, Agency website, newsletter or even direct contact e.t.c.
• To contact Employees regularly with regard to any jobs that may fit Employees qualifications.
• To submit Employee’s name to any matching job regularly, and to make all possible efforts to secure employment for Employee.
• To provide the Employee with relevant receipts for any monies paid to the Agency.
• To acknowledge that (he/she) is a representative of Agency, and is expected to act accordingly while on any job and/or in any capacity in which Agency is involved.
• To provide Agency with updated resume and/or contact information on a regular basis.
• To maintain confidentiality about any information related to Agency and any company that may hire Employee.
• To inform Agency if (he/she) will be late, is unable to attend work, intends to terminate a job, receives an offer of promotion etc.
• To turn in any properties belonging to the Employer/Agency on quitting the job.
• To accept to pay Kshs. 2,500 as agency fees on registration and that on being hired the Employee will pay
50% of their gross first month salary directly to the Agency as recruitment fees.
• That the fee is inclusive of two years support on career advice, the ‘Great Start Training’, guidelines on interview skills and active status on our database.
• To attend training events, which will be scheduled monthly as scheduled by the agency and confirmed by the employee
• Not to offer any other person a job sought by the agency without proper consent and payment to the agency fee in respect of the new employee.
• To accept that monies once paid are not returnable.
• Once called three times and no appearance for interview (OptimumTMC pre-interview/Employer interview), then no contact shall be made again.
• If you are dishonest in anyway during the recruitment process, the contract shall be terminated.
N.B: Employee shall not bear the cost of recruitment fee to the Agency if the potential employer so agrees to make full payment of the same during contractual negotiation with the Agency.
This contract is binding to both parties and it will last for period of two years.
We follow a process that will help your organization create outside-the-box ways to win the hearts – as well as the minds – of employees within your organization.
© Copyright 2018 OptimumTMC. | All Rights Reserved